Pneumatic toilet flush button.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Brother went to Japan and was really impressed with the crazy robot bidet toilets they have there, he considered getting one in his house when he came back. I personally think its asking for trouble and overcomplicated in the same way as our car seat annoys me with its slow electric motor to move the seat back, compared to a 2 second lever and push in my van or older cars.

For the OP I think just buy a brand new flush valve, this should work very nicely and cost about 15 quid.

My Brother went to Japan and was really impressed with the crazy robot bidet toilets they have there, he considered getting one in his house when he came back. I personally think its asking for trouble and overcomplicated in the same way as our car seat annoys me with its slow electric motor to move the seat back, compared to a 2 second lever and push in my van or older cars.

For the OP I think just buy a brand new flush valve, this should work very nicely and cost about 15 quid.
It flushes perfectly, once you can start it!

Back