Dewallt dw 1370 radial arm saw

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dilwyn

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi guys has anybody got a riving knife for a Dewallt dw 1370 radial arm saw can’t seem to get hold of one also an instruction manual dw1370 thanks folks ….

Attachments

• IMG_0032.jpeg
    IMG_0032.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0036.jpeg
    IMG_0036.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
Hi guys has anybody got a riving knife for a Dewallt dw 1370 radial arm saw can’t seem to get hold of one also an instruction manual dw1370 thanks folks ….
I’d recommend just using it as a crosscut saw as ripping with a radial arm isn’t advised.

I use mine for crosscuts only and roughing out tenons. I know they can rip boards but that is risky business. Hence no need for a riving knife.

Yes I’ve got to admit ripping on a RAS would be a very last option, if you have to do it then bicycle clips are a very good idea.

Even if you find a riving knife you will need the anti kick back pawls as well, but that wont make it any less scary or safer to use, I've got still all of the bits off my Elu one, been in the drawer unused, since I bought it 30+ years ago... I've never moved the head from 90 degrees to the fence on mine, only ever up and down.

Latest posts

Back